Dr. Frenzel specializes in breast augmentation surgery and spent an entire year in a specialized cosmetic surgery fellowship to learn the “art” of aesthetic breast surgery including breast augmentation.
Women of all ages can be sensitive about the size and the appearance of their breasts. Perhaps the breasts never developed sufficiently or have changed over time due to age, nursing, or gravity. If you are considering a breast enhancement yourself, you will be comforted somewhat in knowing that you are not alone. Cosmetic breast surgery continues to be one of the most popular procedures performed today on women ages 18 to 60.
Silicone also called “gel” or “gummy bear” implants or saline breast implants can be used to augment the size and shape of the breasts. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes to match the anatomy of any patient. Breast implants can be placed above or below the pectoral muscle, and the surgery can involve several different types of incisions.
- Umbilical or “Belly Button” incision: a small hidden incision is made in the navel.
- Peri-areolar incision: a curved incision is made at the outer border of the colored portion of the areola.
- Inframammary incision: a 3-4 cm incision is made in the fold of the breast.
- Axillary incision: an incision is made in the armpit area.
Why Undergo Breast Augmentation?
- To correct a disproportionate figure–where the breasts are too small for the rest of the body, hips, chest, etc.
- To restore breasts to a more pleasing size and appearance due to changes in the breast size and shape due to pregnancy, breast feeding, or significant weight loss.
- To improve the subtle changes brought by aging and gravity.
- To correct an inherited deformity like where one breast does not develop like the other.
- To provide an improved self-image and self-confidence.
- To acquire a more flattering physique in or out of clothing.
Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
Dr. Frenzel specializes in breast augmentation and procedures of the breast. If you visit the Texas cosmetic surgery office of Dr. Clayton Frenzel, you will receive an in-depth, private, and personal consultation with a doctor that will listen to your concerns and truly cares about your well being. During this consultation you can discuss your desires, see before and after pictures of patients, find out what is best for your particular anatomy, explore methods of implant insertion, learn about the various types of implants available, understand the risks and complications as well as the advantages of the various different options available to you. In addition, Dr. Frenzel will discuss what to expect in the days and weeks after surgery. Finally, his caring staff will go over the costs and options for payment–including the possibility of financing.